I read this wonderful book called The Go-Giver by Bob Burg about a year ago, and I was so impacted by its principles of thoughtfulness and generosity. Generally speaking, most people enjoy giving, they but don't truly understand that value of true generosity as a lifestyle that does not seek a return.
In the book, Bob Burg highlights five laws to live by that utilize generosity to maximize your impact both in life and business.
The Five Laws of Stratospheric Success
1. The Law of Value — Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.
2. The Law of Compensation — Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them.
3. The Law of Influence — Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people’s interests first.
4. The Law of Authenticity — The most valuable gift you have to offer is yourself.
5. The Law of Receptivity — The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.
I highly recommend this book for anyone looking to improve their experiences with others, whether that be in business or in private life. Here at Nifty Package Co., we can't say enough good things about adopting a spirit of giving!